Council on Aging
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Letter to Participants
- Online Learning Resources for Seniors
- Respite Resources
- Extra Emergency SNAP Benefits
- Covid-19 Testing Scam Flyer
- More Covid-19 Testing Scams
Receive email updates: Would you like to receive the latest updates from the Council on Aging right in your inbox? If so please Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: EMAIL UPDATES.
Updated Food Pantry Info: The Middleton Food Pantry will be opened 12pm-1pm on Fridays for Middleton Residents Only. This is a drive-up food pantry. Participants will remain in their vehicle and a volunteer will place a prepackaged box into a participant's trunk. Proof of Middleton residency is required.
Welcome to the Council on Aging page.
The COA continues to be closed until further notice. We currently are continuing to deliver Meals on Wheels. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. (Contact info to the right.) Thank you and stay safe.
We achieve our mission by:
- Advocacy via design and implementation of appropriate community based services
- Serving as a sponsor of various programs, including social, nutritional, legal, financial, health related, mobility related, educational
- Gathering and disseminating resource information vital to the well-being of elders and their caregivers
- Keeping the general public and governing bodies aware of and supportive of the needs of our senior citizens
- Promotion of programs that involve both physical and cognitive development
Our vision is to provide a comfortable and welcoming environment, whether in our building or through our other outreach venues. We support the rights and expectations of older adults through social participation, workforce training and placement, community involvement. We continuously strive to offer a wide variety of programs offering numerous benefits.