Council on Aging
A Message from The Middleton COA
(Posted January 26, 2022)
Due to the continued rise in COVID-19 cases the COA has decided to suspend all activities and transportation for one more week and reopen Monday, February 7.
Home delivered meals will continue to be delivered and our Front office phones will continue to be answered during regular business hours. Please do not visit the COA in person during this time. The food pantry continues to operate during their regular scheduled hours with limited entry and masks required.
Thank you for your understanding as we make continued efforts to keep our COA family safe.
Please reach out to the COA with any questions or for further information.
Your friends at the Middleton COA
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
- Letter to Participants
- Online Learning Resources for Seniors
- Respite Resources
- Extra Emergency SNAP Benefits
- Covid-19 Testing Scam Flyer
- More Covid-19 Testing Scams
Receive email updates: Would you like to receive the latest updates from the Council on Aging right in your inbox? If so please Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line: EMAIL UPDATES.
DONATIONS OF EYE GLASS ACCEPTED on behalf of The Lions Club.
DONATIONS OF BIRTHDAY CARDS ACCEPTED.
Donations can be dropped off to our white drop off box on the side of our building.
We achieve our mission by:
- Advocacy via design and implementation of appropriate community based services
- Serving as a sponsor of various programs, including social, nutritional, legal, financial, health related, mobility related, educational
- Gathering and disseminating resource information vital to the well-being of elders and their caregivers
- Keeping the general public and governing bodies aware of and supportive of the needs of our senior citizens
- Promotion of programs that involve both physical and cognitive development
Our vision is to provide a comfortable and welcoming environment, whether in our building or through our other outreach venues. We support the rights and expectations of older adults through social participation, workforce training and placement, community involvement. We continuously strive to offer a wide variety of programs offering numerous benefits.
Monthly NewsLetters and Menus
- Newsletter: January & February 2022
- Calendar: January 2022
- Calendar: February 2022
- Lunch Menu January 2022
- Newsletter: November / December 2021
- Calendar: December 2021
- Calendar: November 2021
- Newsletter: September / October 2021
- Calendar September 2021
- Calendar October 2021
- July August 2021 Newsletter
- July2021 Calendar
- August 2021 Calendar
- May / June 2021 Newsletter
- May 2021 Calendar
- June 2021 Calendar
- January / February 2021 Newsletter
- January 2021 Calendar